We had a minor crisis on our hands this week. I decided it was time to pull out the spring/summer clothes and see what we needed for the season. Naturally nothing that Emi had fit, so I knew we were in for some major money for her. But I thought for sure Kyns would be good-I saved everything I had for Emi, all I had to do was find the box of summer 3's...no luck, its gone, someone somewhere, probably in our old house, has a box full of Gymboree summer clothes and shoes in size 3-CRAP!
Emi is a fashonista-she is so very particular about what she'll wear and where she will get her clothes from. I knew we would be shopping for her in shifts-a little this week, a little next, etc. The child pretty much only wants clothes from Justice, so we buy when we get a coupon-any mom of a girl knows this-Justice is the place to shop, but Justice is not cheap. I'm ok with this, I was a label girl back in the day, and I want her to be able to wear what she likes.
Kynlea is not quite 3-and doesn't like to wear clothes period. Kynlea wants to wear nightgowns or "no pants". the child hates pants-and by pants I mean anything that covers her butt-she pretty much hates anything below the belly button, pants, shoes, socks-she can't be bothered.
Since she hates everything, I went for cheap for her-Carters. Cheap, easy to clean, easy to put on (and in her case pull off), and fun. Simple-run in, grab the stuff, get out!
This morning, I put one of the new outfits on her and said "oh Kyns-you're so cute!" Kyns reply: "I not cute, this is UGLY!!!" and promply pulled the skirt off....
Not even three and already more of a Diva than her sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Wendy
- I love God, my family, my friends and in general my life! I'm a the glass is half full kinda girl who is blessed beyond her wildest dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment