Kynlea is potty training-I know I know-this should already be done...I get it. But she's my baby, and maybe I'm letting her off the hook just a little bit, maybe I am letting her be a baby just a little bit longer, get off my back-she's my last baby...
anyway...
She's really getting good at the going in the potty thing. And she loves the big girl panties. She's a rockstar on the potty, except for one minor detail...
she thinks it's funny to poop on the princesses!
yes, she loves to rock the princess panties, and she takes special care to poop whenever she is wearing them, because "princesses like poop!"
Lord help me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- Wendy
- I love God, my family, my friends and in general my life! I'm a the glass is half full kinda girl who is blessed beyond her wildest dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment