Friday, April 9, 2010

happy happy joy joy...

Things that make me happy...

dates with my hubby
Kynlea's singing
Emi's jokes
coffee
patios
Mexican beaches
big glasses of wine
hanging out with my mom, being serious or silly
having company
watching the Patriots win
chocolate cheerios
family vacations
my nieces
girls dates with just Emi
blowing bubbles with Kynlea
each one of my girlfriends for being just the right girl for what ever I need
the wrinkles by shon's eyes and the gray hair that he hates, but I think makes him look even better than the day we got married
hearing my kids chant "RAH RAH TCU"
chips and salsa
cooking a meal that's good for my kids AND that they will eat
laughing with my sister
looking at pictures of my dad with Tyler and Emi
watching my kids play sports
working on things in my house
baseball games
bouncy houses
the perfect bible verse
a Kenny song on the radio
flip flops
bronzer/powder/eyeshadow combos
cheese
the perfect tan


I could go on for days...I am a very lucky girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, my friends and in general my life! I'm a the glass is half full kinda girl who is blessed beyond her wildest dreams!