Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I did it! Or more specifiacally, I am in the process of doing it-starting a blog-a blog about my family, my crazy life, my friends, my random thoughts, etc. etc. I will most certainly be blogging about the love of my life-the Captain as I lovingly refer to him, my mini-princesses-Emi and Kyns, our crazy cat, my parents whom I adore, but don't fully understand, my amazing friends, and most often, just about anything that comes to mind. I will no doubt blog about what it's like to be a housewife, run my own business, raise princesses, be married to my hero, and everything else you can imagine-some sweet, and probably some pretty ugly.

Bear with me as I try to figure this thing out, and try not to take anything too seriously. I really do think I have a rare condition that is a cross between OCD and ADD, so read at your own risk. I will always try to be respectful, but I can not promise I won't accidentaly offend ;)

To know me is to love and sometimes wanna kick my butt at the same time-but I will most certainly tell it how I see it!

Happy reading

4 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, my friends and in general my life! I'm a the glass is half full kinda girl who is blessed beyond her wildest dreams!